When you install Kingsoft Office 2013 on your computer, the default options used to be letting you install all available products. If you only want to install Writer, Spreadsheets or Presentation on your pc, perform a custom installation. You don’t have to install all of them this time. In the lastest versions, you can choose to install a certain component.
1. Download the latest version of Kingsoft Office 2013: DOWNLOAD OFFICE 2013 FOR WINDOWS
2. Run the Kingsoft Office installation wizard, and follow the instructions in the wizard.
3. Click next, until the Choose Components dialog box pops up.
4. By default, all the three programs are selected. Expand the options underneath Kingsoft Office Applications catalog, to unselect specific components.
5. Press Next in the following steps to finish the Kingsoft Office installation wizard.
6. You can choose to launch the application you wanted.