The Kingsoft Office for Android has an international version, which supports 43 kinds of languages including English, Deutsch(Germany), Français(France), Italiano(Italia), Español(México), Español(España), Pусский, Português(Portugal), Português(Brasil), Svenska, 한국의, 简体中文, 繁體(HK), 繁體(TW), etc. You can freely switch between these languages.
This guide will help you switch languages with Kingsoft Office for Android International. Steps are shown as following:
1. Select “Settings” to enter the system selection page.
2. Click on the “Language & Input” to choose the language.
3. In the Language & Input pane, you should click “Language” option to enter language selection page.
4. In the language selection page, you can choose your desired language.
5. After switching language, go back to the mani page and click Kingsoft Office.
6. When you open Kingsoft Office in your phone, you will find the interface language has been changed based on your choice.
In a word, with Kingsoft Office for Android International, you can easily switch between different languages.